It is one of the reasons why residence constructions keep increasing in the cities around the world. With a variety of facilities being offered in interesting bargains, no wonder, the sale of the apartments can be sold so easily. You can take a look at the Grandeur Park Residences as one of the quarters building. However, before actually buying it, lest you get stuck buying a room just because of the advantages offered by its developer, you need to know that there are some of the tips that you can use to help you to choose a good quarter which is as follows.
– Select a condo with a square-shaped unit because it is an ideal form. If the condo unit has too many corners, it can be troublesome in terms of its spatial arrangement.
– See also the spatial arrangement in the condo. It must be effective and flow so that the circulation activity occupants are confusing.
– Do all the spaces in the residence get openings to the outside of the building? Otherwise, it is feared there is no incoming sunlight so that the room in the residence becomes damp.
– Pay attention to the layout of the AC in the condo unit. Note also the former AC sewer flow. Observe also where the placement of the compressor outside the unit. Whether on the balcony or hanging on the wall of the condo building and easily can be cleaned?
– Ask the possibility of improvement if there is a leak in the bathroom unit that is above you. Do you have to enter through your unit or through the ceiling? Therefore, the ideal placement of the bathroom which is attached to the wall of the corridor so as to repair, the clerk simply goes through the ceiling in the corridor. You need to see also their safety in the form of a trellis that keeps the bathroom ceiling locked so that the service personnel cannot suddenly fall in your bedroom.